Below are the steps I followed:
- Theme installed and all required plugin installed.
- I went to ‘Import/Export (Dummy Data)’ section.
- Selected the ‘All’ from Import Options and selected ‘Check to import attachments’
- As per the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHBeNR43BSo&t=267), in the support section – I should see a message – ‘Are you sure to import?’ and I have click on ‘OK’
- Following which I should be seeing a progress bar.
- When I try to do the above steps, I do not see the message ‘Are you sure to import?’ neither do I see the progress bar!
I have to show demo to my client on three layouts and they will select one of the same.
I have created three subdomains as below:
As you can see, I was able to successfully import contents on test.geerlliance.com but nothing happens on other two subdomains.
I have increased memory limit etc as below for all three subdomains:
- upload_max_filesize = 32M
- post_max_size = 48M
- memory_limit = 128M
- max_execution_time = 600
- max_input_vars = 10000
- max_input_time = 400
Is there something I need to take care of in order to make things work for other two subdomains? Your earliest response to the remedial steps would be a great help!
- This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by mehul.
2 years, 11 months ago RucoKeymaster
Have you installed them in the same host?
I can check it if you can give me your wp credentials in a private reply.
Maybe you must increase the max file size.
2 years, 11 months ago MihailaKeymasterThis reply has been marked as private.
2 years, 11 months ago MihailaKeymaster
Set the value for maximum execution time to 300 seconds (5 minutes). If you still get the error, then try increasing the value to 600. As for the memory limit, 64M should be enough. Let us know.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.