2 years, 11 months ago willowbranchParticipant
I’m having problems with my menu. I have created a menu, but when I go to Customize and save it, it appears for the customize screen but not on the actual website. If I exit the customize screen and come back, it has reset to not having any menu selected. What does, however, show up on my site is TWO Home links, and one random link for a submenu page. It has also displayed other random links in the past (before I made this specific submenu page), but never more than 3 links in total at a time, and Home is always there twice.
Things I have tried:
– Deactivating all my plugins
– Creating new custom menus
– Updating the menu in Customize in other browsers (Chrome, IE and Safari)
– I installed the Specular theme manually via my FTP server.
– I imported the dummy of the Minimal layout.
I’m close to completing my website and I’m starting to panic that I won’t have links.
This is my website: http://www.willowbranch.com.au
I hope for a quick fix!
Kind regards, Malin.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.