When it comes to Choosing the Right Server and Hosting Service you may feel a little confused and tired. You are not alone! There are so much options to choose from that the confusion is expected. As much as we understand you, we have some tips to also help you 🙂 . Check out this other post we did for Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing a Hosting Provider :
There are 3 main groups of types of hosting providers :
- Shared Web Hosting – Using this Hosting Service means that your website is hosted on a server shared by other websites. The advantage of this setup is the shared cost for sharing a server with hundreds of other websites. We don’t recommend choosing this service if you are craving for a serious and professional website. Shared hosting is good for beginners.
Dedicated Web Server – Using this Service means that you are renting only one physical server from a hosting company and you have the full control of it. But of course, you are also paying more than using a shared web hosting.
- Managed WordPress Hosting – Managed service is today one of the most popular hosting providers. That’s because this service can guarantee you that the best best up-to-date WordPress Installation and protect your website from hackers and threats.
Whatever Hosting Service you choose make sure to read all their offers and make the best of it regarding to your requirements.
Let’s get started !
Beemple is our Managed Hosting Service brought to you after years of experience and testing. The installation of WordPress Themes it is easy and ready in a few minutes with Beemple! You can check it out here.
It offers :
- Simple Control Panel – Simple and intuitive panel for every user even them without experience with hosting.
- Advanced Caching – WordPress websites will work faster than ever due to our Optimized Cache system tailored for WordPress.
- Smooth Scaling – Our system its flexible you can choose the personal plan and after you can update the package for a bigger website within a click.
- For Large Agencies & Freelancers – Perfect for agency or webmasters, manage and login in all your websites in one platform.
- 99.99% Uptime – High capability to contain from the simple websites to the bigger one.
- SSD Hard Drives – SSD (Solid State Drive) Technology.
Login with Themeforest – You can login/register directly to Beemple with ThemeForest account and install any Premium WordPress Theme you have purchased and you can try the Service for free with our themes.
Here i will create a new registration and choose the
- Domain Name
- WordPress Pasword
- The Theme
- Payment Plan.
Be careful when choosing the Right Domain Name. It needs to be descriptive of your company and simple to be remebered by first time visitores. Your entire website and work need the best to catch the eye of the customers.
I have chosen Folie Theme and the Free Dev Mode. Click Create Website and let the Service do the work for you ! Meanwhile the
- The Theme
are installed. After the successful install you will be directed to the previous panel and be able to see your Installation. Here you can manage all your WordPress installations. Like Add a new Installation, Edit the existing one or Delete it if you do not want it anymore.
To open one of the existing installation’s wordpress dashboard, click “See” the small green button. After seeing the wordpress dashboard, it’s time to start to configurate the Theme.
Activate theme in Apperance > Themes. After the install your website should look something like this :
By default the first template to be assigned as homepage is the posts’ page. To assign another page as homepage, go to Settings > Reading. But right now you do not have many pages created. If you want to start from a certain point and not build up every page from scratch, we suggest to import the dummy data. Almost every theme (at the time of this post’s release) includes demo data. That means that you only need to install the Demo Data to have an initial demo of the site, pre-created. After this, you can edit the content to your own original content. This is optional, but many prefer to use the dummy data as starting point because it makes very easy for you to get oriented on how you want the site’s end-result to look like and not get lost in edition.
We will do another tutorial on How to Install the Demo Data in WordPress, but now you can check the video tutorial we did for Folie Theme :
Go to Codeless > Home > Setup Now to start the Installation of the demo data.
Start the Setup and choose the demo you like :
The install will be ready in a few. It will automatically:
- Install the Plugins
- Import Widgets
- Import Template Demo Content
- Import Customize Options
- Import Menus
And that’s it! Enjoy your new Website 🙂
We will continue to show you how you can Customize and Configure you theme further on the other tutorials after this.