2 years, 10 months ago peterrogovParticipant
There are a lot of problems with theme localization! Please pay attention to it and make changes.
It is declared that theme is compatible with WPML but it is not 100% true.
1. Clients. Client logos are put in theme settings as dark and light versions. If i want to use different language versions of logos then i can’t. WMPL wouldn’t help.
2. Breadcrumbs. “You are here” is hardcoded in the template and not even wrapped in “_e” or something else. First element of breadcrumbs (“Home”) is hardcoded again with no respect to localization.
3. Date/formats in some widgets and shortcodes are made with no respect to website global settings and cannot be changed in any config. Hardcoded.
4. Copyright Text in the end of footer – again, it is impossible to make different copyright texts for different language versions.
5. Website logo. Same with No.4.
6. 404 Error text. Same with No.4.
Generally speaking, there are number of options which are set in theme configuration and all of them are non-localizable.
2 years, 9 months ago jan_javornikParticipant
I’m having the same issue, my client want’s to change logo in different languages and I couldn’t find that option anywhere.
I also couldn’t translate breadcrumbs…
2 years, 9 months ago peterrogovParticipant
Hello, support! Would anyone please reply to this?
2 years, 8 months ago RucoKeymaster
We are very sorry for the late response.
Some of the string can’t be translated in theme options or by using the po files. We will make them translatable.
1. Sorry, this isn’t possible.
2. We can help you translate it.
3. For what widget/shortrcode the dates/format are hard-coded?
4, 6. This can’t be translated right now but we will fix it in future theme updates.
5. Sorry the logo is one for all the languages.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.