Free social media management tools have made it easier for us to publish and analyze the reports. We all are currently living in the age of social media.
If you want to promote your business and increase the value of your brand you need to use social media. Only then can you manage to reach a bigger audience and increase brand recognition. Using this platform can give you better sales and generate good reviews for your business.
These platforms have made it easy for us to go big and create an identity. It can still be very overwhelming for you to handle all of these platforms.
Social media marketers are always searching for different ways to increase the efficiency of their online business. Thanks to the availability of these tools to help us out.
These tools have made it easier for us to increase the output. Following article will explain the 15 best social media management tools for business.
What are Social Media Management Tools?
Social media management tools are important for making it easy for you to handle social media platforms. Workflows can be easily streamlined by the users when using these platforms.
These tools also help in assisting with creating the right content and publishing it. Various tools even operate your work without costing anything.
These tools have multiple categories including paid and free. You can also use these boxes according to the size of your business. For small businesses and large enterprises, there are different rates.
The specifications and prices are reasonable for all of these tools and you can easily find the perfect one for you.
Table of Comparison
|Name||Price||Free Version||No of Socials|
The 15 Best Free Social Media Management Tools
1. Hootsuite – $19/month
Best for being a comprehensive platform for monitoring multiple accounts and keywords.
This tool is one of the most amazing tools for handling social media accounts. There are almost 15 million people in the world and job sectors that are currently using this tool.
Researches have shown that almost 800 big international companies are using this tool. Users are in love with the all-in-one characteristics of this feature.
There are multiple ways of handling your social accounts using this outstanding platform. Some of its most amazing features are given below.
- This tool has the capacity of managing accurate content and also schedule it for any time you want
- You can also measure the performance and business analytics of your websites by using this tool.
- The option for keeping the posts by using this tool is available in bulk.
- You can also access your s on the Socials by using this tool.
- With the help of brand mentions and the easy availability of tags, you can easily keep an eye on the trends.
This tool helps in managing the account of over 35 socials.
There are multiple plans for making this tool accessible to you including professional, team, business, and enterprise. You can also avail of the free Version. 1,3,5 and unlimited users will have access to this plan.
The professional plan starts from $19 per month. For the team plan, you have to pay $99 per month. Both of these plans have a free trial of 30 days.
For a business plan, you need to pay $599 per month and for the enterprise plan, you can ask for the custom prices.
One of the best social media marketing tools is rated as 4.1 in the market.
2. Buffer – $5/month
Best for being a clean and intuitive tool for your business.
This tool is loved by brands and businesses to increase the value of your products. It is helping a lot of businesses and agencies to increase the growth of their business.
The best thing about this tool is the exceptional customer support service experience. It also provides an exceptional opportunity for team collaboration, suite publishing, and management of engaging content.
- With the help of this tool, you can easily measure your performance by just doing some clicks.
- You can also collaborate and plan your campaigns according to the social networking requirements.
- It allows a fast engagement with the customers by providing an outclass opportunity to respond to the customers twice as fast.
- The control panel will also allow you to control the overall business performance and quality of your business.
- This tool will help you in staying updated with the trend and you can focus on marketing strategies.
Buffer is currently available for handling 8+ Socials including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others.
There are three plans available for this using this tool including free, essential, and team plan. You can enjoy basic publishing tools and landing page builders without paying anything.
For essential and team plans you can avail of the services of planning and publishing tools. Users can also take advantage of analytics and engagement tools by paying $5 and $10 per month.
One of the most amazing free social media marketing tools is rated as 4.5 by the users.
3. NapoleonCat – $27/month
Best for handling multiple social media channels
It is an amazing social media networking tool and it provides the best results for the performance of agencies and marketing businesses. This site was founded in December 2013.
It is considered to be an all-in-one platform for scheduling your social media marketing publications. Users can also collaborate within teams to provide efficient results.
- It has exceptional tools for the management of social media and you can easily manage social analytics, publishing, and social engagement.
- The dashboard is also available for giving you an overview of the scalability of the business.
- It also has complete access to the competitor analysis and also for the post and follower analysis.
- The option for sentiment analysis and social reporting is also available.
- Influencer identification is also the most important feature of this tool.
This tool is currently managing 8+ social media with its amazing campaign running capacity.
There are three pricing plans available for this tool. You can choose from the basic plan, pro plan, and enterprise plan. These plans start from $27 and $55. You can also use the enterprise plan according to your requirements and budget.
This tool is rated as 4.8 by its users.
4. SocialOomph – $6.97/month
Best for posting scheduled content and providing the right delivery of engaging posts.
This is a social media monitoring tool and it controls the posting on your social networks. The best thing about this tool is that it can help you with scheduling posts.
We all know that it becomes difficult to be on social platforms 24/7. But the growth of your business needs to keep your customers updated. This tool is here to help you with scheduling posts.
- This tool has the best features for managing multiple social media accounts for a single user.
- You can also upload bulk tweets from your account in a single text file by using this tool.
- Photos, blogs, and shared tweets can be easily posted by this media tool.
- RSS feeds have made it easy for customers to publish content on any social network.
- It has an amazing customer support service and you can get in touch with the best online customer support.
This social media tool is currently managing 7+ social networking sites including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
This tool can be used for a free trial for 7 days. You can use it and see if it is working for your business or not. Once you are satisfied with the performance you can choose from the unlimited and professional plan. The unlimited plan is available for $6.97$ and the professional one is billed for $17.97.
This social media tool is rated as 4.21 by its users.
5. Later – $19/month
Best for saving multiple Hashtags for your content and amplifying it
This tool has the most amazing focus for Instagram feeds. This tool is the best selection for most of the brands and companies that want to thrive in less time. It helps in allowing a graphical approach and lets you connect with your customers. You can easily make media notes in the media library offered by only this tool.
- This tool can set new trends for your influencer and social media marketing.
- The availability of the social media library of this tool has made things easier for you and it will help in scheduling photos.
- It also offers you multiple tools to increase the performance of your website.
- The analytics and marketing data strategies will also be shown when using this platform.
- You can easily connect your Shopify account to this tool because of the multiple integration options available for it.
It is currently managing 4 social platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
It is available for free where you have to pay 0$ for having access to a single account and you can do 30 Instagram and Twitter posts. Plus plan starts from $9 per month and it helps in giving you unlimited Twitter posts. For premium business, you can pay $19 per month.
A business starter plan with the perfect solutions is available for $29 per month. If you have a brand and you need unlimited access to post counting, you can choose the brand business plan. This will cost you $49 per month.
This tool is rated as 4.2 by the users.
6. Zoho Social – $15/month
Best for businesses and agencies to handle their needs.
This platform is amazing for providing a complete all-in-one social networking solution for your business. It has one of the most popular trends and tactics for controlling the growth of your business.
You can easily monitor your business by scheduling posts, monitoring the mentions, and creating custom dashboards. This tool also allows its users to keep track of conversations and follow-ups.
- This tool has the latest version for allowing campaigns and streamlining the work performance.
- It allows the customers to go deep and look for themselves about the data and integration.
- This tool provides its users with attribution and hashtag analytics.
- The best feature of this tool is the availability of the content library and the content calendar.
- You can also schedule your posts and also become creative about the work you do.
It is currently handling 5+ Socials along with 40+ suite products.
There are 5 pricing plans for this tool. The best one starts from free where you will have access to the 1 user account only.
For a standard plan, you have to pay 15$ per month and for a professional and agency plan, you need to pay $35 and $200. You can also customize your plan by using the enterprise plan.
This app is rated as 4.6 by its users.
7. Ubercircle – $11.9/month
Best for brand promotion content and handling of socials.
This tool is popular in the market because of its outstanding software designs. You can easily publish your content across several other sites by using this tool.
Marketing professionals love using this tool for increasing the growth of your business. They are even managing sales by using this platform and making the most out of it. The best features of this platform are given below.
- This tool has the most amazing integrations with businesses including Google Drive, Drop box, Microsoft, and OneDrive.
- You can add locations and tags to increase the visibility of your posts and enhance your audience.
- You can also add or remove any kinds 9f of watermarks when using this tool.
- It has connectivity with the most famous apps and it helps in improving your selling strategies.
- Users are also able to monitor the strategies of the trending influences for increasing their growth.
This tool is currently managing almost 8+ popular Socials including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, and many others.
This tool is one of the best free social media management tools available in the market. It is available for a free trial for 14 days. For the starter plan, you will have to pay $11.99 per month and for the standard plan, you will have to pay $19 per month.
For premium features, users pay $39 per month and if you are a brand and need a large-scale service you can avail of the large business plan. This plan is available for $379.99 per month.
This amazing app is rated as 4.3 stars.
8. Social Pilot – $30/month
Best for the automation of social media marketing.
Marketing professionals love using this tool for its amazing automation abilities. It helps in the easy analysis of social media marketing activities.
The efficiency and reach of the users will increase when you are using this tool and also great as a content curation tool. Many agencies and businesses are relying on this tool for giving the best results. Some of the most promising features of this app are given below.
- It helps in getting you connected with the most amazing 9+ social media including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- This tool shares 500 posts and connects almost 100+ profiles with the customers to increase the visibility of your business.
- This tool will also help in managing the inbox and the social media conversations.
- Team collaboration feature is also available for sharing and scheduling posts with each other.
- You can also create customized posts for individual social media accounts.
It is managing over 9+ social media networks.
For a professional plan, you need to pay $30 per month to access 30 social media accounts. For a small team plan, you need to pay $50 for getting access to bulk scheduling and content curation.
For agency, plan users pay $100 per month to get the best results for analytics and reports.
This app is rated as 4.5 by its users.
9. Friends+Me – $29/month
Best for scheduling and managing content.
This tool is one of the easiest tools to use for social media marketing. There are many amazing ways to increase the performance of your social media by using this tool.
Professionals love using this tool for making robust growth in their business. You can easily re-share your Google+ shares as well. It is comprehensively getting better and it is efficiently increasing the growth of social media platforms.
- It has the best integrations with mobile apps and browser extensions.
- Desktop applications and content cross-promotion are also the most amazing features of this platform.
- There are several SEO benefits and cross-promotion workflow when this tool is your priority.
- It is feasible for all kinds of businesses and it increases the growth of the business as well.
- Email and live chat customer support are available for this service.
This tool has the golden opportunity for handling your 9+ socials.
It is one of the most amazing and free social media m
anagement tools. You can avail of the free trial and free plan for getting all the basic features.
If you want to get the subscription for the individual and small plan you can pay $9 and $29. For medium and large plans you will only need to pay $59 and $129. For the business plans, you will be needing to pay $459 per month.
It is rated as 4 stars by its users.
10. Skedsocial – $25/month
Best for managing Instagram and Facebook.
This tool is an excellent tool for managing your social media activity and it is highly recommended by marketers. It is mostly popular for handling Facebook and Instagram. It helps in saving time for both the users and the company.
People are using it for increasing the growth of the business. It easily helps in making your business scalable. Some of its amazing features are listed below.
- It has the option for bulk posting and you can use it many times.
- The interface of this tool is quite friendly and you will love to use it. Beginners can start using it without any hesitation.
- The best way to manage your social media accounts from different channels is by using this platform for Supreme efficiency.
- The best thing about using this tool is to have quick access to the analytics and reports.
- Workflow management and content publishing are easier when using this platform.
It is currently managing 2 platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
The pricing plan of this tool starts from $25 per month. This tool also has a free trial available. There is no free version for using this app.
This amazing tool is rated as 4.7 in the market.
11. TweetDeck – $0/month
Best for time tracking and organization of the content
This tool is an essential tool for the marketing of your business on social media. If you are attracting your audience towards your business through Twitter, this tool is a must-have. It helps in the easy monitoring of the systems and increases the value of your content.
You can keep a check on your messages and posts as well. Comments can also be controlled by using this amazing tool.
- This tool has amazing handy features for maintaining the growth of your online business setups including monitoring of the content.
- You can keep up with the most followed trends and increase the visibility of your content.
- It can also provide you with details about the location and hashtags of the tweets.
- The dashboard and control panel of Twitter is amazing for providing all the reports and performance.
- The insight of the control panel will help you in telling where you lack and what you have to improve.
This tool is the best for managing the most preferred social media network known as Twitter.
It is one of the best free social media management tools. You can use it for as long as you want to without spending a penny.
It is rated as 4.3 in the market by the users.
12. SproutSocial – $89/month
Best for planning and implementing new social media strategies.
It is one of the most amazing all-in-one social media management tools. It empowers the customers in utilizing top-notch strategies to increase efficiency.
This tool is loved by marketers because of its better connectivity and intense workflow. It also helps in proving a meaningful insight into your business as well. It helps in making exclusive strategic solutions for keeping your content on the top. Following are some of the most promising features of this tool.
- It speeds up data collection and distribution processes to increase the value of the content.
- It increases the ROI of the social networking apps and monitors the informed strategy on every step.
- It also helps in accessing the data without creating a mess.
- It gives you the results from the platforms right away because of the powerful insights.
- Helps in giving you the hold of monitoring the data from all platforms.
It is currently managing 7+ social media networks.
This tool is also available for free trials. This trial will have the basic features. If you want to get better results you can get a subscription to the standard, professional and advanced plans.
These plans will charge you $89, $149, and $249 respectively. Always go for the advanced plan to get the maximum exposure.
It is rated as 4.3 in the market
13. AgoraPulse – $99/month
Best for publishing and reporting content.
If you want your social media accounts to stay organized you can use this tool. It has the best features for monitoring, publishing, creating, and organizing content.
Not only will your content reach new heights in business but it will also be friendly for beginners. Customer support is always available for increasing the ease of working for users.
- This tool has an amazing unified social inbox that helps you in answering the social media messages, comments, and reviews.
- You can also have access to the beautiful insight of the businesses because of the awesome dashboard.
- Agency love programs and external calendars are also available for increasing the growth of your business.
- Social listings provide an amazing overview of the discovery and the insight of the brand.
- You can easily collaborate with the best form team by using the collaboration option of this tool.
This tool is currently managing 5 Socials including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
The prices for the pro and premium plans are $99 and $199 respectively. The efficiency and quality of both of these plans are exceptional and you can choose the one that suits you.
You can also go for the custom enterprise plan. In this plan, you can ask for your requirements according to your budget.
It is rated as 5 stars by its users.
14. MavSocial – $19/month
Best for advertising content at affordable prices.
This tool is famous for its business handling capabilities to increase the overall value of the products. This plan is used by marketers to increase the efficiency of their content and give excellent results. You can easily create, curate, and automatically schedule posts.
This tool also helps in keeping a strong eye on the trends of the market. You can also collaborate with multiple tools to increase the growth of your business.
- It has multiple options for content management to increase the engagement of the customers with your content.
- It has the most amazing option for the UGC curation that helps you create content that has permission from the customers.
- It also monitors it all and engages your customers for every social networking site.
- It helps in the organization of the workflows, assigning tasks, and setting permissions.
- It analyzes the performance of the team, ads, and campaigns and enhances the visibility of your business.
It is currently managing 8 social networks.
There are 4 types of pricing plans available for this tool. These plans include a pro plan, business plan, advanced plan, and a custom enterprise plan. The prices for these plans start from $19, $78, $199, and many more. The custom enterprise plan is according to the choice of the customers.
It is rated as 4.5 in the market.
15. Crowdfire – $9.99/month
Best for the growth of the online business
It is one of the most amazing tools for organizing the data of your business. This tool acts as the social media manager for your social sites and increases the growth and visibility of your business. It helps with the selection of the data as well.
You do not need to use any other platform for selecting your data when you are using this platform.
- This tool helps in analyzing different social media accounts for you and provides you with a report about the analytics of your business.
- You can manage your business profile from a single dashboard and increase the social mentions.
- It also helps in finding and accessing multiple accounts and articles.
- Increase the engagement of the customers by keeping up with the updates and trends.
- It also has the offer of using Chrome extension and providing a new look to your blogs and pages.
It is connected with more than 12 social media sites.
There are 4 pricing plans available for this tool including free, Plus, VIP and premium. You can easily use the free version with basic features.
Plus and premium is available for increasing the growth of your business for $9.99 and $49.99. VIP is available for $99 per month.
It is rated as 4.3 in the market.
Best for marketing of content on Instagram and Pinterest
It is an excellent marketing tool for e-commerce and marketing websites. It helps in scheduling posts multiple times and creates exceptional content for the customers.
Tailwind helps in creating posts at the best time and creates beautiful pins. This tool is loved by marketers to increase the worth of the content and make your website more successful.
- It helps in increasing the performance and providing you with an outlook of the performance of the products.
- It also helps in managing the visual campaigns and arranging all the data for you.
- The availability of the s and graphics gallery increases the worth of this tool.
- You can easily smart-schedule your business and allow customers to get most of the business.
- You can also easily keep a check on the trends of the online market by using this tool.
It is currently managing only 2 social media.
The pricing for this website starts from $9.99 per month.
It is rated as 4 stars by its users.
How to manage a Social Media?
We have mentioned some of the best management tools that included most of the used social media management tools. You can easily create your social media strategy in just 9 steps.
- First of all, you have to manage the social media site you are handling and then take charge.
- Once you are aware of the site you will need a specific tool for it. You can choose from the above-mentioned tools according to your budget and deal.
- It is important to know everything about your audience for increasing the growth of your business.
- You can also increase your growth and sales by setting up an audit to keep a check
- Now you need to create your profiles and accounts to find inspiration.
- It is now necessary to create certain posts through the content calendar to increase the value of your content
- From the dashboard, you will be able to access the analytics and performance of your specific business tool.
- You can now easily track your performance and change the strategy easily
- If your aims are getting fulfilled you need to keep with this strategy.
What is the best free social media scheduling tool?
As we have already discussed, there are many media management tools available. Some of their versions are free and some of them are purchased.
If you are looking for an all-in-one solution we will narrow it down to Hootsuite. It is one of the most amazing tools for amplifying your social media performance. It also optimizes the visibility of the content and experts are in love with this site.
Some of the best social media scheduling tools are listed above with their specifications and prices. You can easily choose the one that helps you in increasing your sales.
Most of these tools are available in their free versions and you can get them for paid as well for increasing the growth.