Reviewing The Simple WordPress Theme
You are probably looking for a theme to launch your new website, while reading this. So, Welcome to this brief theme review 🙂 !
Countless theme choices, so many alternatives, a huge vast of features, a powerful market with 29,157 website templates and themes starting from $2 and you look for theme ratings, different reviews, awards etc. It is pretty confusing, because for sure you want to make the best choice and save yourself some time and money. So you probably go visit market most popular files, because they are the best selling themes for a reason.
We are here to explain you something: a best choice theme may not exist, every theme has its own purpose and all of them claim they offer something new and different, innovative and unique. But when reviewing them, they offer quite the same. We analyze so many themes everyday and from our experience there are some things that make a theme ‘a good theme'. We're talking about :
- Content importing. You may not want to just see the presentation of a theme, you want to buy that and to look the same after.
- Time saving, while working with theme
- Easy customization
- And of course your favorite theme design
There are also the Multipurpose themes, that cover many demos for any purpose, to help you with your next website vision. We are going to introduce you with a fresh new theme, that accomplishes all above listed requirements, The Simple.
You can watch the video presentation of The Simple Theme here.
Why The Simple?
Because it is simple, elegant, clean looking, well organized, is created with the business websites needs in mind, has infinite possibilities, it compliments high performance in design, speed, marketing and high ranking on google and other search engines. These are only the basics that you know about this theme.
What does The Simple REALLY offer?
We are going to keep this part real and clear.
There are over 28 demos available and for sure there will be other coming soon. This theme is built with an Advanced Theme Panel that include anything from individual styling for each element, to custom sidebars. So you install the theme and run the Setup Wizard for a complete theme import,
that includes also the menus, widgets, sliders customization like the online demos. Yes, that's right, similar to the online presentation! The One-Click Demo Installation is extremely easy to make use of, making it accessible for experts and also beginners alike.
What can be created and what demos does it cover?
You have the possibility to create bussines websites ( corporate, simple, agency, startup, app, minimal, parallax, SEO), even creative portfolio sites with the help of left navigation, video, onepage, fullscreen, studio, minimal, simple precreated templates. You can start up your blog website ( simple, magazine, personal, masonry, fullscreen, timeline) and create classic, fullwidth, boxed, simple, fullscreen, minimal shop pages. One of the most beatuful features The Simple compliments is Fullscreen Section, that will crave everyone's attention. You can use it on blog, portfolio, shop pages etc.
It has a long list of features, witch you can see it all here . But we can list some: fullscreen header, vertical header, light and dark footer styles, dual sidebar, full width and boxed layouts, parallax effects, hover effects, a list of awesome animations, text effects, many widgets and shortcodes, icons, drag and drop fronted builder, WPML supported and much more.
Besides those, The Simple has included a lot of plugins, fully compatible with theme, that will save you a lot of money. Visual Composer, Revoultion Slider, Layer Slider WP, Contact Form 7, MailChimp List Subscribe form, SoundCloud Shortcode, User Avatar, Woocommerce, SEO yoast,WP Retina 2x, Envato WP Toolkit and ElleThemes custom created plugins : Elle Custom Posts Type, Elle Framework, Elle Post Likes, Elle Register Shortcodes, are the plugins that come with the theme package.
How does the theme work?
After installing the theme you will be directed on Setup Wizard installation.
- First the plugins are installed ( or updated if installed ),
- Favorite demo selection, demo content importing (with or without images) and widgets, revolution sliders, menu importing (this is optional).
- Choose the logo
- Some customization settings
Upon installing the theme, you will be redirected on your wordpress dashboard. Here a new tab for The Simple will be created. From here you can access and edit all the theme settings.
There are a lot to mention there, but we will only describe some of them.
- General Options – logo assign, favicon, responsiveness, page transitions, custom CSS and JS code,404 error message.
- Header Options – from menu options typography, 12 menu styles, to menu dropdown colors, top widgetized area, sticky navigation and default page header settings.
- Styling Options – covers everything that has to do with backgrounds, colors, icons, the default page header, footer, buttons, elements, filter, sidebar, sliders styling and even blog, portfolio shop configuration.
- Typography Options – assign fonts family, weight, size from body content to headings.
- Footer options – footer and copyright options
- Blog Config – blog styles, author, date, comments settings
- Portfolio Config – custom fields parameters, portfolio slug
- Layout – site layouts, pages layout, content padding, extra navigation
- Clients – upload clients logo, light and dark versions
- Social Media – links to any social media profile
- Custom Sidebars – assign custom sidebar to pages and categories
- Import/Export Dummy Data – import demo data, content, theme options, widgets, from online builder importing, export current site options as a backup, in case that anything goes wrong. You can import it later anytime.
With Backend, Frontend editor you can edit and customize the site in a few clicks, no need to touch a line of code. And if you do need other customization, you can get in touch with the theme support, a kind and top notch help will be guaranteed by the professional team. Quick and dedicated, the forum it's very simple to use and well organized too.
A lot of visual composer elements are included, single tabs on WP editor for testimonials, staff, simple slider, faq's and also many Woocommerce products elements, to make the best of a shop website too.
What does the theme cost?
The Simple Multipurpose WordPress theme it is on sale on ThemeForest on Envato Market for $59 for a regular license. It is quality checked by Envato, it has future updates, 6 month support from ElleThemes. You can also extend support to 12 months $17.63 and if you get this at the moment you buy the theme, you save up $23.
With this price it will be totally worth it! Create you new website in minutes, save plugin money and you also receive a cross internet browser theme, retina ready, that will make your site to be beautifully adaptable with any type of device. Mentioning here that, The Simple theme it's WPML optimized, so you can translate your site in any language and be happy with it.
So, what do you think of The Simple? It's the simplicity the key to create?
You can also test it for one day for free with Beemple
Let us know in the comments section below.